Clifton Rocks Railway Restoration

Dec 09

Weekly progress diary from beginning of March 2005
We bought a clock at auction
inscription. Mrs Munro was the wife of the Nailsea engineer who helped build the Railway. She seems to have been presnted with a silver medallion, a lump of rock, and this very heavy clock on the day of opening 11 March 1893.
Always lots of condensation this time of year